Complaint Review: Us America Group Online

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
Us America Group Online
us america group online Internet U.S.A.

Us America Group Online they promised me lots of money earned and didn't explain all the hidden information needed to make this money United States Internet

yes this company promise me to make lots of money for just a small fee and that I didn't have to do anything exempt sit back and watch the money roll in HOWEVER; that is far from the TRUTH, they didn't bother to inform me that I had to advertise my web-sites and they didn't bother to explain how that was possible for me to do when they are U.S. afflilated and I live in Canada.FUTHERMORE: I discover that they don't hold true to their return policy because they sat that they can charge my credit card 19.99 for a access fee for a year(WHILE WE"LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!)I"M truly feeling rip-off literally and I plan on doinf something about it .THere must be someway out of this mess!! if anyone has found a way PLEASE let me KNOW.I guess a person should never trust a phone call that sounds to good to be true. ATTENTION: to readers of this, lets wake up a call a SCAM A SCAM!!!!!!

Shirley
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-America-Group-Online/internet/Us-America-Group-Online-they-promised-me-lots-of-money-earned-and-didnt-explain-all-the-h-325463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us America Group Online