Complaint Review: Us Bank Home Mortgage

• Reported By: nicole — akron Ohio United States of America
Us Bank Home Mortgage
4801 frederica st Internet United States of America

Us Bank Home Mortgage regin illegal forclosure , Internet

*Consumer Comment: "INFLATION POEM"....

When I was on maternity leave I was bringing home any income so my husband and I were having difficulities paying our mortgage on time. We were paying each month even though was a few weeks late each time. Everytime we talked to US Bank they asked why were paying late and I explained I was not bringing in any income while on Maternity leave.

They said they maybe able to assist so they asked me to send proof I was on maternity leave which I did. In turn we got a letter stating we were approved for a loan modification which would temporarily lower our mortgage payments for atleast 6 months from $725 to $535.

So we for 6 months paid that amount on time each month. Then at the end of the 6 months I got a letter asking for a new hardship letter and two consecutive paystubs to see if we qualify to stay on the program. At this time I was was working full time and my husband was self employed. I faxed a new hardship letter with my paystubs plus an income statement showing what my husband makes.

They stated they needed atleast 6 months of income for my husband which I told I couldn't provide since him just recently took over the family business when his father became ill. They asked for 2 income statements and 2 bank statements for my husband. I asked if we didn't qualify what would happen. She said we would then be due for 6 mortgage payments or a lien would be placed on our house.

I argued that we were never behind before going on this program and shouldn't owe 6 months. We paid every month the lowered mortgage amount. She continued to argue with me and state that if information isn't submitted or we don't meet the guidelines we are due the full 6 months of mortgage payments at once. Our intentions were to never stay on this program and to go back to our original mortgage payment and are now scared of losing our home.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2011 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Bank-Home-Mortgage/internet/Us-Bank-Home-Mortgage-regin-illegal-forclosure-Internet-680718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Bank Home Mortgage

"INFLATION POEM"....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 680781 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #7' at Ripoff Report #680781.

********************* NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE ALERT *********************

*Make sure to type in 481508 and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage.