Complaint Review: Us Cash Advance

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Adk3 — Stateline Mississippi
Us Cash Advance

Us Cash Advance Robert k Johnson Lawyer called threatening me with jail time, Internet

Received a call from a paralegal reading me an affidavit that I would be served tomorrow and picked up for nonpayment of $300. According to him it was from USCash advance whom I've never heard of. I told him I would be contacting local authorities today and the attorney general. He said I owed $9,448 - according to him this USCash advance services over 500 companies so they didn't know what company gave me the money- next I called the US cash advance number he gave me and it sounded like the same person he had no information it was given to the attorney. One call was from Washington the other from Palmdale Area wherever that is. When I talked ugly he got a little aggrevated he said this was not a joke. Well funny thing I haven't borrowed any money / is this legal?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Cash-Advance/internet/Us-Cash-Advance-Robert-k-Johnson-Lawyer-called-threatening-me-with-jail-time-Internet-1040098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Cash Advance