Complaint Review: U.s. Department Of Education And Department Of Treasury

• Submitted: Fri, June 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:Webster Massachusetts
U.s. Department Of Education And Department Of Treasury
P.o. Box 5227 Greenville, Texas U.S.A.

U.s. Department Of Education And Department Of Treasury One-time Payment of $250- took without check for true reason Greenville Texas

I filed before about Student Loan that RIT did not obey my wish. For past 10 years, I can't find free laywer who willing to help me fight against RIT for their wrong doing.

I heard Obama said will get $250. since I am deaf, no job, etc. I am struggling to survive.

When I got a letter, I feel the promise is broken because the $250 was taken away from me to pay US Department of Education. They did not know that RIT actually using me for student loan even thought I said no. RIT did the paperworks behind my back repeatly without my permission until I finally said I will "sue them for this." They stopped

They should pay the debt. Not me.

Please, anyone know of free laywer to go against RIT. I need help NOW. I do not want to wait another 10 years.

Really I am worrying for any other deaf or handicapped become next victim of this dirty trick from RIT. I am sure some of them did not know that and pay the price for it.

Sara
Webster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Department-Of-Education-And-Department-Of-Treasury/Greenville-Texas-75403/Us-Department-Of-Education-And-Department-Of-Treasury-One-time-Payment-of-250-took-wit-465347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.s. Department Of Education And Department Of Treasury