rank

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Talking Rock Georgia
Us Directory Internet yellow pages
PO Box 810625 boca Raton, Florida USA

Us Directory Internet yellow pages Lied to get my business then did what I clearly said I don't want to see happen. Absolutely no refunds. boca Raton Florida

I was contacted over the phone by usdirectory.com to be listed online so people could find my website when looking for it. I was told it would cost $5.00 a month to be listed and $0.25 for every time someone went to my website. I told this person that it could end up costing a lot per month and didn't think I was comfortable with that. He told me they can cap it if I wanted. He then asked if I would be comforable with a $5.00 cap  so I would never go over $10.00 per month. I told him I would agree to that because my concerns where that i didn't want to get some out landish bill for 100's of dollars.

I'm a very busy person like most of us are and hadn't followed up with my monthly statements for a few months, which I'm sure that's what they hope for. When I looked at the charges from usdirectory.com I was shocked to find charges through the ceiling. When I called to inquire about these charges I was told nothing could be done about it. When I explain to support that I was directly lied to to get my business she blammed me for not looking into their charges before I signed.

They say traffic was high for my advertising page, but nowhere can I find proof of this other then what they show in the back office. I have never had a call or have I had any traffic to my website as far as I can tell through my anylitics. When I asked support how I can have almost 700 people find me on your site and I get no traffic to my website or even a call. She had no answers for me. So, all I could do is cancel and lose 100's of dollars for nothing.

I thought that US DIRECTORY's was a reputable company, if there is such a thing any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Directory-Internet-yellow-pages/boca-Raton-Florida-33481/Us-Directory-Internet-yellow-pages-Lied-to-get-my-business-then-did-what-I-clearly-said-1056910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Directory Internet yellow pages