Complaint Review: Us Fast Cash

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2007

• Reported By:jackson Mississippi
Us Fast Cash
198 S Eights Tribes Trl Miami, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Us Fast Cash this company debit my account for 615.00 and i have no idea why they are still taking it out when i never got a loan from them Miami Oklahoma

this company has been taking money from my account since april, i have never made a loan with them and they are constantly calling my job . i have had my account close and they are telling me they talked to me and mmade arrangements to pay they only talkd too me on my job. it is embrassing and frustating for them to keep harassing me on my job. i need something done before they cause trouble on my job. i never gotten a loan from thesepeople.

Regina
jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2007 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Fast-Cash/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/Us-Fast-Cash-this-company-debit-my-account-for-61500-and-i-have-no-idea-why-they-are-stil-1032305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Fast Cash