Complaint Review: Us Financial Relief Center

• Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: Melodie — Elk Washington United States of America
Us Financial Relief Center
211 Holydell drive Sewell, New Jersey United States of America

Us Financial Relief Center The Home Loan Preservation Center Guaranteed modification for $1000.00 then disappeared after modification started Sewell, New Jersey

We started doing a home modification throught US Financial Relief Center in November 2009.  When we first started we worked with a Woman, Lori Eldred. Initially she started out well then informed me she was having a mental break down and disappeared.  I tried to get in touch with someone to no avail.

I finally reached another person, Scott McInvaine.  He assured me that he would do everthing in his power to make the modification right.  Then he too disappeared.  We got one packet to turn in to our mortgage company from Lori, but it was not done correctly.  All changes to the packet were done by me because I could not get any assistance from USFRC. We were denied our modification because the packet was not correct, so we then tried to resubmit (we were told that USFRC would keep working at the modification until it was done).  We attempted to get in touch with Scott McInvaine, but were not able to because the phone numbers were no longer correct and the emails were returned.

I am still not able to get in touch with anyone, if I try to call the main number now it goes directly to a mail box for "The Home Loan Preservation Center."  I am not sure if they have changed their name or what.

I have been very uneasy about this company since the beginning (November 2009) but had not choice to but to follow through since they already had my $1000.00.  I have emailed them one last time requesting a refund on my money and informed them that this would be reported to the Better Business Bureau as well as the authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Financial-Relief-Center/Sewell-New-Jersey-08080/Us-Financial-Relief-Center-The-Home-Loan-Preservation-Center-Guaranteed-modification-for--618708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Financial Relief Center