Complaint Review: Us Record Search

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, July 06, 2008

• Reported By:wayne Pennsylvania
Us Record Search
5406 Godfrey Rd. Parkland, FL. 33067 3300 N. University Dr. Suite 10 Coral Springs Fla., Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-757-6070
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Us Record Search, Fred Joseph, RIPPED OFF BY USRECORDSEARCH.COM- INTERNET FRAUD 3300 N. University Dr. Suite 10 Coral Springs Florida

US RECORD SEARCH promises assets searches among bank searches and other bogis searches. The person who promised within 4 weeks I would have all the company and asset searches and bank searches for my court appearence named Fred Joseph. Deducted over $1000.00 from my bank account telling me that the result would get back faster if he got the money quickly. He had a way of making me feel at ease, mentioning he is a detective who for the past 20 years has been working in the police station. He said he has all access to get all the personal and private banking search information. Needless, to say I have called him back for 2 years now. He just tells me its in the banking system and that he will resubmit it again but it may take longer now. Or if I am not happy with that he will pull it and it won't get done at all. He said he doesn't have a obligation to do anything.
So what are customers supposed to do?? He ripped me off !! He lied to me!!

And it cost me in court - I believe I lost a lot of money because we didn't have this information. I complainted to Broward county they don't do much and just passed it back to me. I live out of state because of cost, I am sure he is getting away with murder. Impersonating a Police Detective.
Please someone help us .........

wayne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Record-Search/3300-N-University-Dr-Suite-10-Coral-Springs-Fla-Florida-33065/Us-Record-Search-Fred-Joseph-RIPPED-OFF-BY-USRECORDSEARCHCOM-INTERNET-FRAUD-3300-N-Un-348009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Record Search