Complaint Review: Us Security associates

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: brethart07 — Absecon New Jersey United States of America
Us Security associates

Us Security associates Lies, cons and video tape. Internet, Internet

I worked for US Security associates. I worked in a southern NJ branch, where the manager was never there because he ran several offices. The Secretary delegated everything and they messed up my schedule quite often. The only thing nice I can say is the office is clean and they're not bigots! From day one it was one lie after another. My pay rate was changed thus botching my checks, I was told i'm making X but never got paid that across the board being at the same site most of my tenure. I needed a week off and was told sure then a couple weeks later I was let go. Do to my record of complaints which I never heard about till I was fired. No, write ups I was ever told about! The day I was fired, I learned I was a diabetic not finest my hour. Not they're fault but THAT really SUCKED. If I could sue I would....or at least write a book about all the dis-function, politics and lies I dealt with in my tenure there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2012 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Security-associates/internet/Us-Security-associates-Lies-cons-and-video-tape-Internet-Internet-855686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Security associates