Complaint Review: Us Sweepstakes Advisors

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:homer Georgia
Us Sweepstakes Advisors
Po Box 880269 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Us Sweepstakes Advisors ripoff sweepstakes Boca Raton Florida

I recived a letter from us sweepstakes stating that I had won 3,900,622 dollars and all I had to do is send them 20$. So I sent them the letter back saying that they could take the 20$ out of my winnings. They have since sent the "form w-915" to try and persuade me that this is real. thats when my husband and I decided to look them up on the internet and found this site. I hate to hear that so many have been ripped off.

homer, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Sweepstakes-Advisors/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488/Us-Sweepstakes-Advisors-ripoff-sweepstakes-Boca-Raton-Florida-178540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Sweepstakes Advisors