Complaint Review: Us Work Alliance

• Submitted: Wed, March 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 12, 2008

• Reported By:Townsville North Carolina
Us Work Alliance
usworkalliance.us Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Us Work Alliance A ripoff! Read this so you don't make the same mistake! Atlanta Georgia

I ordered a study guide from US Work Alliance and paid about $130 for it, which I later found out you could buy from a book store for $29.99. They put an ad in the local newspaper saying the post office is hiring, but usually they aren't. To be sure a post office near you is hiring I would call them directly, then if you want a study guide find it at a local book store, don't pay these idiots.

US Work Alliance tells you to go online and enter the order ID number that came with the study guide, so they can tell you what post offices around you are hiring. Well one day I did this and the Order ID number wasn't accepted, they also wouldn't accept my email address that I gave them. Then they say if you don't have the order ID number to enter the last four numbers on your credit card that you paid for the product with, after trying that it didn't work.

The very next day I tried to go to the same website but I can't even get to it anymore. They also say whatever happens you can get a full refund for the study guide, I've yet to see how that goes but I will definitely let everybody know. There are others who have been ripped off by the same people. Do Not Pay These Crooks!

Jon16
Townsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2008 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Work-Alliance/Atlanta-Georgia/Us-Work-Alliance-A-ripoff-Read-this-so-you-dont-make-the-same-mistake-Atlanta-Georgia-317212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Work Alliance