Complaint Review: Us Work Alliance

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Us Work Alliance
PO BOX 923088, Norcross, GAeorgia 30010-3088 Augusta, Georgia U.S.A.

Us Work Alliance Us work alliance is a Fraud Norcross Georgia

To whom it may concern,

In Februry/2008 I found a hiring ad for Postal Office work on www.usworkalliance.com and I called about the job (1-800-958-5314). The man who answered told me that he work with the postal office, he explain me what I need to study, how much money I will make ($20.00 to $30.00 p/h), the process to register online, and that there are a fee of $129.00 to prep for the Post Office test, which I paid with my credit card, and he give me a confirmation number and a support telephone number (1-800-584-1859). He says that if I don't receive an offered of the exam in my area, or don't pass the exam, or don't receive a interview, or job offer after the firs interview, the company will guarantee a refund of my money. I receive the book and register online. After 12 month of don't receive any exam, job offer or any information about them I call for my refund, but the numbers are out of service and when I type the website says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". After research the company I found this website, and I also reported this to the BBB. I hope somebody can do something about it.

P.S. Is someone that have received any money back already?

Luz
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Work-Alliance/Augusta-Georgia/Us-Work-Alliance-Us-work-alliance-is-a-Fraud-Norcross-Georgia-446173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Work Alliance