Complaint Review: Us Yellow National Yellow Pages

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Us Yellow National Yellow Pages
PO BOX 3110 Jersey City, New Jersey U.S.A.

US Yellow National Yellow Pages deceitful, unethical, fraudulent etc etc Jersey City, New Jersey

I received a letter to "review company info" from these scammers. I'm a small business owner in Seattle. My assistant did the corrections and had me sign for it which I thought it was a legitimate advertising firm. A few weeks later I received a bill for $243! I tried to look up this company on google.com and it turned up with "beware of scam" and "Don't reply to these people." I tried to contact this company but they are either closed or I get routed in circles to a "manager"
This is a scam! I'm in the process of contacting my State Attorney.

Washington housing advocates
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-Yellow-National-Yellow-Pages/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07303/US-Yellow-National-Yellow-Pages-deceitful-unethical-fraudulent-etc-etc-Jersey-City-New-443892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us Yellow National Yellow Pages