rank

• Reported By: Evangeline — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Us federal government grants
None None, Washington DC United States of America

Us federal government grants Alvin RIP OFF SCAMERS None, Washington DC

This company calld US GOVERNMENT GRANTS from washington dc contacted me this morning stating I had been approved for 7000$ because I had never filed for bankrupcy & had paid all my bills. I havnt really had maney bills in my name these last couple years. So this man alvin told me to call 202-621-0436 and they will wireme the 7000$ thru western union he also gave me a confermation #. Well I got on this scam site and saw some of the same things. Im so freakin mad. This is the 2nd time in two weeks that they have tried this with me. I will not be one of they'r victims haha lets hope other people dont fall for this crap any more & maybe one day they will get busted and go to prison.. Come on people who just gives away 7000$? Good thing thers some help like this thank u soo very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-federal-government-grants/None-Washington-DC-20201/Us-federal-government-grants-Alvin-RIP-OFF-SCAMERS-None-Washington-DC-978692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us federal government grants