Complaint Review: Us realty Schaumburg

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Former us realty agent — Schaumburg Illinois
Us realty Schaumburg
1900 golf rd #950 Schaumburg , Illinois USA

Us realty Schaumburg Marcel Sadus Stole my and 10 other realtors earned commissioned and tried to justify it by charging us fraudulent office fees so he wouldn't have to pay us Schaumburg Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Do not be fooled by these statements.

Attention illinois Real Estate agents. Us Realty in Schaumburg is a scam. Don't be sucked in by their offer of 100% commissions and only $150 per transaction fee. There are a number of agents that have been scammed by Marcel Sadus, the managing broker. They will pay you for a couple of transactions to gain your confidence, then when they se you have closed a large transaction and the money is deposited in their account then will create a new office policy with all kinds of fraudulent fees that they will hit you with.

Fees are in the thousands of dollars. That won't tell you why, only that you re no compliant. They will not answer the phone or emails. if you challenge them, they will send you a cease and desist letter and hide behind that. when you call or email them after that they will call the police on you for harrassment  it is a scam and they need to be shut down before any more agents are scammed out of their commissions. Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us-realty-Schaumburg-/Schaumburg-Illinois/Us-realty-Schaumburg-Marcel-Sadus-Stole-my-and-10-other-realtors-earned-commissioned-and-1118673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us realty Schaumburg

Do not be fooled by these statements.

AUTHOR: Anna P - ()

Do not be fooled by anonymous statements of this individual. He was hoping to get out of contracts he signed. I read the contract I singed with US Realty myself and I know that it is valid and enforceable. If you ever were a business owner for a longer length of time, you know well about all kinds of tricks your people and your customers will try to pull to get out of responsibility. This is just another one of them. If there were no contracts, people would not pay for their homes, their cars, even for their couches and TV’s. Our society cannot function without contracts. If he did not want to sign the contract, he never should have signed one and join US Realty. Instead, he is blaming others for his ignorance.

I worked for US Realty since 2005. Nobody there is doing anything improper. In fact, if you read the comments, you can clearly see that this “anonymous person” is clearly acknowledging that he signed an agreement with US Realty. I sign agreements every day. Many of them are online. I have to admit that I rarely read the agreements, especially if they are more than a page long. That is the case with most people. We simply do not take the time to read the agreements. The issues of course never come up unless the agreements are enforced. People always complain about the banks charging us fees and ask to remove them. We complain about receiving parking tickets and make up stories trying to get out of them. When we get a speeding ticket, we pretend that we did not know we were speeding. People will ALWAYS do that. It is in our nature.

I own many rental properties and I always ask my tenants to carefully read the lease agreement they sign. They rarely do. Then they come to me complaining that I need to change the light bulb or take care of other items that are clearly tenant’s responsibility. With time, they realize the contracts are serious and the terms specified in them are binding. It is our nature as human beings to go to great extent to avoid responsibility.

These days anyone can post anything on the Internet, even when not true. Do not be fooled by these statements.

Anna P