Complaint Review: Us1Camera, Pcandplasma.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 09, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 09, 2004

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Us1Camera, Pcandplasma.com
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Us1Camera, Pcandplasma.com ripoff, they add extra charges and then get upset when you don't want to pay it Brooklyn New York

The worst online purchasing experience of my life, what a joke, I should have known from the start by the way they answer the phone and talk to you even before you order. After placing my order online for a 42" plasma tv, I was immediately shown an 800 number to call and confirm my order.

When I called to confirm, they tried to add 9.9% insurance to the order, in addition to the $169 shipping already agreed upon. I denied and said ship it anyway.
I called a week later to follow up and they said everything is fine it will ship soon. Another week later I recieve an email that there is an error with my order and I need to call again. After transferring my for about 5-10 minutes, I get a guy on the phone who tells me now I have to pay the 9.9% insurance.

I say fine, I'll arrange it with one of the shipping companies I use in my business. He talked in circles for a minute or two until he just gave up and started unsulting me. He then told me I can pick it up, but I'll have to wire them the money. It's not worth saving the few hundred dollars to deal with these people. I will go locally and buy the plasma for more money, ut at least I'll know that some decent people made some money of me, not these clowns.

Horrible customer service and very ignorant sales people, stay away from US1Camera and PCandPlasma.com, they are the same company.

Anthony
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2004 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Us1Camera-Pcandplasmacom/Brooklyn-New-York/Us1Camera-Pcandplasmacom-ripoff-they-add-extra-charges-and-then-get-upset-when-you-don-94238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Us1Camera, Pcandplasma.com