Complaint Review: Usa Chatline Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: LS — Houston Texas USA
Usa Chatline Inc.
PO Box Aneheim, California United States of America

Usa Chatline Inc. Usa Live Chat Inc Didn't pay me! Aneheim, California

I have been an independant contractor for USA Chatline Inc/Usa Live Chat for over a year and only had one problem of them not paying me on time.  I sent them and email and they promptly sent out another check within 3 days, even though they never responded by email. These 2 times over a yr later, they still never responded or mailed out a check.  One check being almost $100 and the other being less than $50,all the less whenever I work I expect to get paid. As they have no problem calling you all times of the day and asking you to clock in when it gets busy.  I'm not even complaining about the payscale or rates, as you accept that agreement when you accept the contract.

You have no way of having a telephone conversation with anyone from payroll and no direct deposit. The only contact you have is to send emails out without getting a reponse back unless it's not financial. I've sent many emails, any that deal w/ finance were never answered, except for once when they wanted me to clarify the question I was asking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Chatline-Inc/Aneheim-California-/Usa-Chatline-Inc-Usa-Live-Chat-Inc-Didnt-pay-me-Aneheim-California-651098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Chatline Inc.