Complaint Review: Usa Credit, Club.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 08, 2006

• Reported By:jennings Louisiana
Usa Credit, Club.com
usa.shopping club.com Internet U.S.A.

Usa Credit, Club.com ripoff, scamed, lied, tryed to take money from my checking account for a $7500 credit card thats not real. usa.shopping Club.com Internet

Usa credit called me up today and told me that i had been approved for a credit line of $7500 and that all they needed was for me to varify a few things for them and they would give me my account info over the phone and i could shop today.

They asked me for my checking account info and i gave it to them and they siad they would need to withdrawl $79.95 for processing fee.

They then gave me a account number and i got online and looked up the email address and the only thing i got was this site. I called my bank and put a stop to them getting a dime from me.

I am so glad this site came up and i found out that they were a ripoff before it was too late.

jennings, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2006 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Credit-Clubcom/internet/Usa-Credit-Clubcom-ripoff-scamed-lied-tryed-to-take-money-from-my-checking-account-fo-180017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Credit, Club.com