Complaint Review: Usa Credit

• Submitted: Fri, January 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Cleves Ohio
Usa Credit
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Credit, Usa Shopping Club Theives, scammers, predators of the poor and middle class Uniontown Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Heres the cell phone for the owner of USA Credit GIVE HIM A CALL

I received a phone call from usa credit. I don't know how they got my cell phone number. They told me about this great deal. I listened to the man and then told him I wasn't interested. I don't have that kind of money. I told him that even though it is a one time fee, I was unable to financially make that kind of commitment.

He tried to talk me into it, saying that it was only a one time fee of 149.95. I again politely said no thank you and told him not to call again. It was about 2 hours later that a woman from usa credit called me and repeated the whole script to me again. Again, I said no thank you and asked her to take me off the call list.

The next evening, I received another call while I was working. The woman from usa credit repeated once again the entire script and tried to pressure me into signing up for this card, with the one time fee of 149.95. At that time I told her no and told her to remove me from the call list.

The next morning, which happens to be today Jan.4 2008, I checked my bank statement to make sure I could make my car payment, when I noticed that a one time processing fee had been deducted from my account from usa credit. At this time I will not be able to make my car payment and I am unable to contact anyone from usa credit to resolve the matter. My bank is aware of what's going on and I have to close my account and open a new one.

Thanks to usa credit my car payment will be late and I have to pay for new checks and start a whole new account.

Heather
Cleves, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2008 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Usa-Credit-Usa-Shopping-Club-Theives-scammers-predators-of-the-poor-and-middle-class-Un-296972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Credit

Heres the cell phone for the owner of USA Credit GIVE HIM A CALL

AUTHOR: Beeno - (U.S.A.)

The owners name is Fred Zeigler and Peter Miller of Chalk Hill, PA 15421 a cell number to call is: Pete Miller 412-691-7340 he can give you Fred Zeiglers number.
They both live like Kings with YOUR MONEY.