Complaint Review: Usa Credit

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
Usa Credit
usacredit.com Internet U.S.A.

Usa Credit USA CREDIT MADE 2 FRAUDULANT CHARGES TO MY SAVINGS ACC NOW I OWE 50.00 TO MY CREDIT UNION AND 40.00 TO USA CREDIT LIKE I WOULD AUTHORIZE DEBITS IF I DIDNT HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE. CREDIT USA SUCKS. RIPOFF Internet

I Was also ripped off by USA credit. They tried taking money out of my savings that wasnt there why would I authorize this if i didnt have the money? Usa Credit did this twice,now i owe my credit union and usa credit that is ridiculous like im going to give them money for ripping me off.

Tracy
kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Credit/internet/Usa-Credit-USA-CREDIT-MADE-2-FRAUDULANT-CHARGES-TO-MY-SAVINGS-ACC-NOW-I-OWE-5000-TO-MY-CR-250159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Credit