Complaint Review: Usa Credit

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: Trenesha Dixon — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Usa Credit

Usa Credit stole $149.00 out of my account unauthorized. I did not purchase nor borrowed anything from this company Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

Usa Credit.com stole a $149.00 out of my account unauthorized. I did not purchase or
borrowed anything from this website. They made a transaction 3 weeks ago, causing me
to pay an insufficient fund to my bank. not knowing what to do. I call my bank and asked
them is their any way I can blocked this transaction from happening again. I was asked have I filed a complaint, I told them that I did on the consumer report website but no action was taken. My name and number was given to them and they said they would look off  into it and call me back.  I never got a call back or was told about the Federal
Regulation E form.

Now that I found the Rip-off Report website, they have been very helpful in assisting
me in what to do and how to the handle this situation. For people like me that this has never happen to and not knowing what to do when these type of things happen, are very thankful for companies like Rip-Off Report .

Now I am on a good start on how to start working on getting my money back. Thanks
to Rip-Off Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2010 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Credit/internet/Usa-Credit-stole-14900-out-of-my-account-unauthorized-I-did-not-purchase-nor-borrowed-637861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.