Complaint Review: Usa Credit.com Usaplatiumcards.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:COLUMBUS Georgia
Usa Credit.com Usaplatiumcards.com
Usa Credit Internet U.S.A.

Usa Credit.com Usaplatiumcards.com THEY SNATCHED $130 RIGHT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. Only Internet

USA SHOPPINGCLUB.COM ripped me off for $130.I never consent to them to take money from my account.I told them I would think about it and they gave me about two weeks to contact them or they would close the account and think I wasnt interesting.

Instead of them waiting for me to contact them,they made it their business to go into my account and take my money.

I dont think that is right for them to just go into someone account and take their money.

I work hard for my money and Im not going to just sit back and let someone take it from me.

I want to press charges against them.I also want my money back.I want to know what I can do to retreive my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Creditcom-Usaplatiumcardscom/internet/Usa-Creditcom-Usaplatiumcardscom-THEY-SNATCHED-130-RIGHT-OUT-OF-MY-ACCOUNT-WITHOUT-MY-360087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Credit.com Usaplatiumcards.com