Complaint Review: Usa Discounters

• Reported By: Katelyn — Louisiana
Usa Discounters
902 N 5th Street Berrytown Shopping Center Leesville, Louisiana USA

Usa Discounters Charged Way Too Much Leesville Louisiana

I got a headboard, rails, and a box spring for my mattress, which cost me 1400 dollars. First, they ordered the wrong size headboard. I took it back and got a computer instead and just kept the rails and box spring. They are way overpricing everything so I wanted to just return the whole thing. They said no they would not do that because it's been past 72 hours. They were very rude explaining it to me on the phone, the person was laughing because I didn't know about the return policy. They are absolutely horrible. They claim they are all for the military but they are completely ignorant to me. So needless to say I am paying 1400 for something I could be paying only 500 for. They are out to get you watch out!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Discounters/Leesville-Louisiana-71446/Usa-Discounters-Charged-Way-Too-Much-Leesville-Louisiana-1070349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Discounters