Complaint Review: Usa Paltinum Credit Card

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 23, 2004

• Reported By:Evanston Illinois
Usa Paltinum Credit Card
One Millimiun Drive Union Town, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Platinum Credit Card Commonwealth Marketing Group tired to stop the transaction and they played games. I wll close account Union Town Pennsylvania

I unfortunaly went onto one of the popups thinking it was for a regular credit card. But it wasnt, the print was so small and the key should have been when I did not see any contact numbers.

They are very decitful and I strongly feel that if I don't change my account number I they will go in my account again.

The government needs to do something.

Elizabeth
Evanston, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Paltinum-Credit-Card/Union-Town-Pennsylvania-15401/Usa-Platinum-Credit-Card-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-tired-to-stop-the-transaction-and-th-88674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Paltinum Credit Card