Complaint Review: Usa Platinum Credit, Usa Shopping Club,usa Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:upton Wyoming
Usa Platinum Credit, Usa Shopping Club,usa Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Group
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Platinum Credit, Usa Shopping Club, usa Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Group ripoff, dishonest, false advertising, joke company Uniontown Pennsylvania

I was contacted by phone in march 2005 regarding a $7500.00 platnum credit card from usa credit to help me rebuild my credit after my devorce. I was promised this line of credit with no intrest fees, no credit checks, and only a monthly payment of $10.00 or 5% depending which one was greater of ballance due on card.Told I could use my new card at stores like sears, walmart, kmart and other local discount stores.Also told I could get name brand items like sony, samsung, ge, black and decker ect.I payed $79.95 plus $10.00 sh to recieve this great deal just to get ripped-off in the long run.I can't shop at local stores,only on line with them.They don't sell top of the line name brads.And in order to even shop with them I had to send payment first.I couldn't use the credit card I just payed 89.95 for!!

Nichole
upton, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2005 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Platinum-Credit-Usa-Shopping-Clubusa-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group/Uniontown-Pennsylvania/Usa-Platinum-Credit-Usa-Shopping-Club-usa-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-ripoff-d-160305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Platinum Credit, Usa Shopping Club,usa Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Group