Complaint Review: Usa Platinum Credit

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2003

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Usa Platinum Credit
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Platinum Credit ripoff money they withdrew from my account Uniontown Pennsylvania

I originally applied for credit and then I changed my mind. I called usacredit and told them I would like to cancel my application. I was tranferred to a person that tried to convince me that I should remain a member but I explained that I was not interested and I requested a refund.

The person on the other end of the phone began to offer a partial refund 29 dollars directly to my account another 75 dollar check and 150 dollar certificate plus continued membership with a credit limit of 7500 for purchases at the super store. It sound like a good deal so I said ok.

I did recieve 29 dollars in my bank account but I'm still waiting for their check to clear.

I decided to log on to the superstore website and much to my disappointment I found this website, it's very disturbing and they still owe me the remainding portion of the money they withdrew from my account. I want all of my money back!

Elizabeth
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2003 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Platinum-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Usa-Platinum-Credit-ripoff-money-they-withdrew-from-my-account-Uniontown-Pennsylvania-47614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Platinum Credit