Complaint Review: Usa Platinum Credit

• Reported By:aurora Colorado
Usa Platinum Credit
usaplatinum.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USA Credit Usa Platinum Credit Rip Off Nationwide

All I can say is this company is a rip off. I never even signed up with them but received a email saying they were debiting my account $149.95?? Not sure how they got my bank info but they did. When I called them they tried to say that I enrolled on their web site, but would not give me the name of the web site so I could see for myself.

After an hour on the phone with them and hearing why they are SO good and that I need them, they finally gave me a cancellation number. But then informed me that the number they gave me was for them only and I could still get charged by some of their partner company's. They also refused to give me the names and numbers of their partner companies. I have not been charged yet but will be watching my accounts. I have also notified my bank and will be filling a report with my local Attorney Generals office on them for Bank Fraud.

I would advise anyone and everyone to stay clear of this company and if you have been victimized by them to file a fraud calm on them through your bank and you local attorney Generals office. I am so glad that I found this web site while trying to research them. It's just sad that so many people have been taken by them.

Kilo1321
aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Platinum-Credit/nationwide/USA-Credit-Usa-Platinum-Credit-Rip-Off-Nationwide-264540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Platinum Credit