• Report: #222093

• Submitted: Fri, November 24, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 24, 2006

• Reported By:Midlothian Virginia
Usa Platinum
usaplatinum.com Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Platinum ripoff They exploited my information whem I went to read into their terms and conditions Uniontown Pennsylvania

I have my Information saved on my home computer to do on-line banking. I was researchng this website when the screen was popping up to say they would soon be debiting 149.95 from my account when I never even authorized the transaction. In harmless surfing i have know been taken advantage of and I need to stop it. They do not make themselves available with any type of phone number. Please someone help!!!

Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2006 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Platinum/Uniontown-Pennsylvania/Usa-Platinum-ripoff-They-exploited-my-information-whem-I-went-to-read-into-their-terms-and-222093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Platinum