• Report: #198158

• Submitted: Sun, June 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 25, 2006

• Reported By:Medical Lake Washington
Usa Platinum/usa Credit
One Millennium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-262-4192
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Usa Platinum/ usa Credit Got me to pay $80 for $7500 credit online, now I can't find the website to shop. Uniontown Pennsylvania

I received a phone call asking if I wanted a Credit card worth $7500, I said I was not interested. I was then told it is an interest free account and I would only be charged for what I spent and that I would receive a coupon for the $80.00 startup fee that I paid, to spend online, which would then mean I had paid nothing. I thought that sounded okay, as I do a lot of shopping online anyway and I can always use more good credit ratings on my credit report, I said okay. It took about three weeks for me to receive my info and card in the mail and I have tried numerous times to go online and use it but I am unable to get to any shopping area with the email address they gave me. So here I am with a card that cost me $80.00 that I can't use. Please help!!

Paula
Medical Lake, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2006 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Platinumusa-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Usa-Platinum-usa-Credit-Got-me-to-pay-80-for-7500-credit-online-now-I-cant-find-the-w-198158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Platinum/usa Credit