Complaint Review: Usa Pocket Bikes

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2008

• Reported By:grand rapids, mi Michigan
Usa Pocket Bikes
www.usapocketbikes.com Glendora, California U.S.A.

Usa Pocket Bikes RIPPED me off bad, the sent me a BRAN NEW bike that was cracked, battery shot, a bad clutch and cable, and they are doing nothing about it, they said it was the drivers falut, I drove it less than 3miles, and are not taking care of me! Glendora California

I bought this x-18 super bike from USA POCKET BIKES .COM for $569.00 plus shipping, and first of all they sent me the bike cracked on the right side, second of all I drove it less than 3 miles, the battery barely turned over the bike, I started to drive only going 35mph, the rpm's were really high and the power was really low, so after driving a miles I stopped at a gas station to refuel,, then the bikes would not turn over,, the battery was dead, so I got a jump because the maunal kickstart would not work at all,, So I got a jump and went straight home, secondly on the way home the muffler fell off, and someone ran over it, thirdly when I stopped to pick it up I found out the kick stand fell somewhere so I called the company to see what they do and they said since It was the rider's fault and the warrenty and parts they cover are only in shipping when the warrenty does not say just in shipping, it says 30 days warrenty. I told them to come get the bike and send me a replacement they said they could not cause shipping was to high,, that is not my problem , they said I could buy the parts from them. The bike is new and they are not providing the warrenty they are advertising, I would like a refund or replacement, The company says they value the customer well In this case they don't. I suggest never to buy something from this company.

Sean
grand rapids, mi, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2008 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Pocket-Bikes/Glendora-California-91740/Usa-Pocket-Bikes-RIPPED-me-off-bad-the-sent-me-a-BRAN-NEW-bike-that-was-cracked-battery-324159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Pocket Bikes