Complaint Review: Usa Shopping Club

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2007

• Reported By:MOUNT PLEASANT Iowa
Usa Shopping Club
www.usa shopping club.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Usa Shopping Club rip off, can get access to your banking info nationwide

I am writing to let everyone know now that usa shopping club can get access to your bank info and will use it. I on the other hand, had contacted my bank to be aware of usa shopping club and under no terms are they to take any money out of my account. I acted like i didnt know what my routing number was and they told me my routing numbers.

They told me i had to pay a small fee of $45.00 and then my credit line would be of $7500.00 But then i got into the account and seen a bad report, I imeditately contacted my bank.

Wayne
MOUNT PLEASANT, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Shopping-Club/nationwide/Usa-Shopping-Club-rip-off-can-get-access-to-your-banking-info-nationwide-244370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Shopping Club