Complaint Review: Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2007

• Reported By:Pekin Illinois
Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum
One Millennium Drive Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum this company misinformed me and then when I tried to cancel they refused my refund they also promised to give me credit mark up and did not Uniontown Pennsylvania

Usa Platinum first of all took the money out of my account before even making sure that it was even me that they were chatting with online, and when I called them on it they refused to refund my money(over 100 dollars).

They also promised that since they could not refund my money that they would give me a credit score on my credit account and my credit would improve and it has not they are not even on my reports.

I would like to sue this company for suffering because when they took the money out of my account with out my permission that was when my house payment was due and I was extremely late because of this.

Lonnie
Pekin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2007 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Shoppingclub-Usa-Platinum/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Usa-Shoppingclub-Usa-Platinum-this-company-misinformed-me-and-then-when-I-tried-to-cancel-250719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum