Complaint Review: Usa Supreme Technology

• Updated: Tue, March 23, 2010

• Reported By: Janet — Boise Iowa USA
Usa Supreme Technology

Usa Supreme Technology rude and abusive Internet

*Consumer Comment: you are so RIGHT!

I finally got hold of Tay Craig today (1/23/10) and was subjected to the
most abusive, rude, demeaning and insulting sales tactics I have ever
heard.  (I know what I am talking about here-I was a successful car
salesperson for 6 years and this was way beyond anything I ever heard of
or saw in that business.)  They were totally unscrupulous.  He finally
agreed that he would refund $125.00 of my $995.00 and that I could "take
it or leave it".  I said that was outrageous!! and got more abuse at
which point I hung up on his offensive, insulting language.  I did tell
him that if USA Supreme Technology did not refund the bulk of my money I
would be speaking to the Arizona State's attorney office on Monday morning.  Suprise-in about 20 minutes I got a call
from Sherry Williams (Accounting)who told me that a refund of $500 would
be processed to the credit card I had used but takes 48 hours to
process.  Another lie?  I won't know for a few days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-Supreme-Technology/internet/Usa-Supreme-Technology-rude-and-abusive-Internet-582512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa Supreme Technology

you are so RIGHT!

AUTHOR: Debbie - (U.S.A.)

As a fellow ripped of distributor I have the following to share with you-
By contact with Perryn Collier of the Arizona FBI Office- 602-279-5511
  USA Supreme Technology is really- Prime Time Marketing Solutions LLC doing business as USA Supreme Technology - address: 7929 Kenwood Lane or 1840 E Warner Rd, Tempe Arizona 85284 ( this is Phil D Smith's real address)  The Phoenix AZ address we have is a boiler room joke!-  They are a small time con artist group that fly under the radar by having the monies,that they rip off from us trusting individuals that are dumb enough to believe their bull, stay in the thousands of dollars.  Because there are so many of us that just give up- they keep getting away with it!
     The FBI can't help us because they deal with million and billion $ rip offs- our loss is peanuts to them and the don't have the resources to help the little guy- so sorry- so Perry say to try the following:
  Contact: Arizona Corporation Commission- Consumer Fraud Complaints
1200 W Washington ST, Phoenix AZ 85007--- Phone 602-542-3402 of fax 602-542-4870-   website: www.azcc.gov
I have tried my credit card- got back 1800.00 of the 16243.00 invested- tried a local lawyer paid him 800.00 to help fight the credit card charge- no luck- he says that to do a law suit I would have to hire an Arizona Attorney and I would easily spend 15000.00 to 16000.00 to try to get my money back- now that would be stupid- but this is why USA Supreme Technology is able to keep ripping us off.
The Arizona Attorney General was no help - in fact the last letter I got said there was no such company- I am resending the new information I have on this company to them in the next few days.
   You can go to www.azag.gov and file an on-line complaint- will it help? maybe now that you have this new information.  phone # 1-800-352-8431  mailing address: 1275 West Washington St, Phoenix AZ 85007-2926-  Fax #602-542-4579 for the office of AZ Attorney General
  I have posted several posts on ripoff- If you do your research you will be able to find me and my e-mail in one of the earlier posts by Billy of Mount Airy North Carolina- I am queenann1-  Please- anyone who reads this I am more than willing to help any way I can.    STAY AWAY FROM USA SUPREME TECHNOLOGY- heart break and bankruptcy are the only things that will happen!