Complaint Review: Usa cash

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: debra — Vance Alabama
Usa cash
Nationwide USA

Usa cash they called me n said that i defaulted on a loan n that i owed 685 dollars. They said i could pay 300 dollars on the 5/9/14 n pay the remaining balance on 5/23' They also said they could have me arrested for fraud n theft. Nationwide

A representative called me I'm 5/07/14 and told me they were from a law office and at USA cash was filing a lawsuit against me regarding a loan I defaulted .T he representative by the name of sam Taylor said I owed 685 dollars and if I did not take care of it I was going to be arrested for theft and fraud. He said I could pay 300 dollars on 5/09/14 and the remaining balance on 5/23/14.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-cash/nationwide/Usa-cash-they-called-me-n-said-that-i-defaulted-on-a-loan-n-that-i-owed-685-dollars-They-1145000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa cash