Complaint Review: Usa credit

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: Yusef — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Usa credit

Usa credit usa took money off my checking account without my permission Internet

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I really shocked that usa credit took money out of my account without stating they were doing so. Now my account is now overdrawn 149.95+ a 35 fee charge. I had just got a loan from a another firm which went through yesterday night. Now im at rock bottom w no money in my account. Never again I will use it for assistace.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-credit/internet/Usa-credit-usa-took-money-off-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-Internet-774280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa credit

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.

bullets