Complaint Review: Usa truck

• Reported By: Jeff — Clovis California United States of America
Usa truck
Van buren arkansas Van buren, Arkansas United States of America

Usa truck Usa trucking, joe woods Truck driver Van buren, Arkansas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You are spot on my friend. Hope all is well.

Normally I dont do things like this. But i wanted to warn people of this company. First off i want to let you know im not just some disgruntled ex employee. I worked hard and dis everything by the boom for this company.when i say dont work for them i mean it. They havent posted a progit in over 5 years do the research yourself. There is a reason for this.

List of things they did wrong.

Asked me multiple times to drive with dot violations on equipment. Threaten to fire me if load wasnt delivered on time when exceeding 70 hr rule. Did not reimburse me for lumper fees and scale tickets and tried to hide it from me. Put me on regional routes but paid me otr wages and didnt get time off. Sent me to mutiple locations that had no idea i was even supposed to be there. Intentionally ran loads so close together I could not make delivery times. Promised me sign on bonus i never received. Sent me to make deliveries twice to facilities that WERE CLOSED permantly. Then ignored my qualcom messages concerning issue. Waited to absolute last minute to respond to my qualcom messages. Lied about my home time.

Now i know what your thinking im probably just some pissed driver ranting. But i encourage you to try them and see for yourself and respond to this when you know its true. Now give part of this is because i bitched when i f

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usa-truck/Van-buren-Arkansas-/Usa-truck-Usa-trucking-joe-woods-Truck-driver-Van-buren-Arkansas-881393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usa truck

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You are spot on my friend. Hope all is well.

AUTHOR: Justice Will Find You. - ()

They did me in simular fashion. Please tell your story on glassdoor review. I have a sneaking suspicion they are posting false positive reviews. This would counter the true negative ones. This helps their online search presence. A true negative report on this horrible company is needed to keep other victims away.