interference

• Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:Klamath Falls Oregon
Usaplatinum Credit Card
usashoppingclub.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Usashoppingclub.com, Usa platinum Credit Card Usa platinum Credit Card ripoff, got me to spend $80 to get the card promising that It would report that they trusted me to have a $7500 line of credit Found it was only good for shopping on line Not at the stores they mentioned when we talked on the phone Cant even reach the website Internet

They promised me to upgrade my credit rating. Reestablish my credit after my bankruptsy. The told me on the phone I could use my card at Walmart, Kmart, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City etc. When my card arrived I found it was only good on their website. I could only shop online at usashopping club.com. I am not even able to access their website. I cannot use my card at Walmart,Kmart, Taget, Best Buy or CircuitCity physical store.

They have $79 of my money and I cannot even use the card. I live on a fixed income of Social Security. That $79 represented my food alotment money for the month. So you can see I am very distressed about the scam.

Carol
Klamath Falls, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usaplatinum-Credit-Card/nationwide/Usashoppingclubcom-Usa-platinum-Credit-Card-Usa-platinum-Credit-Card-ripoff-got-me-to-128860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usaplatinum Credit Card