Complaint Review: Usaveonpills.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Seabrook New Hampshire

Usaveonpills.com gave check of $149.00 plus Shipping and handling of phentrezine diet tabs. I did not get delivery. OKLAHOMA City Oklahoma

I sent for an order of phentrzine diet pills from usaveonpills.com at an earlier date. I received delivery when I lived in Watertown, MA. MOnths later I gave a check number and had deducted over $149.00 plus shipping and handling of this product out of my acct. I called about time of delivery and they told me that it would take at least 15 days to clear their bank in Oklahoma. This time past and I called plus sent Complain tickets of non-delivery problem. Next received phone call from their rep that there was a delivery problem to my residence iN NH. I have large enough mail box in my mobile park for delivery. I also have been home this summer to receive product to my front door. I have ordered online for other things Beaded Curtians etc. and got delivery to my door withen 3 days!! I am tired of the excuses and dificulty of trying to get through with my request for resolution of my delivery or refund. Non delivery is not acceptable.

Seabrook, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usaveonpillscom/OKLAHOMA-Oklahoma/Usaveonpillscom-gave-check-of-14900-plus-Shipping-and-handling-of-phentrezine-diet-tabs-269353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usaveonpills.com