Complaint Review: Usaveonpills.com

• Reported By:Orangevale California
Usaveonpills.com
www.usaveonpills.com Internet U.S.A.

Usaveonpills.com Unauthorized credit card charge Internet

I ordered a sample bottle of an appetite suppressant to try it out and see if I wanted to order a full bottle. I tried the pills one day and since they did not work at all, I threw the bottle away. Two weeks later, I noticed an unauthorized charge on my credit card for $149.95. I called my bank and cancelled the credit card and requested a fraud claim. I then called usaveonpills to get a refund and was told that I can't get a refund or send the product back because I agreed to their terms and conditions (clever and deceptive) when I ordered the trial bottle. I told them I had cancelled my card and reported them and they said they couldn't continue to talk to me.

I said I would report them to BBBOnline and hung up. I called back a second time and asked to speak to a manager and was told they were out to lunch and would call me back which of course they didn't. I find it hard to believe that a company would conduct business this way.

Lisa
Orangevale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usaveonpillscom/internet/Usaveonpillscom-Unauthorized-credit-card-charge-Internet-1029220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usaveonpills.com