Complaint Review: Usbi

• Reported By:Cressona Pennsylvania
Usbi
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Usbi 236.80 rip off by USBI Harrisburg Pennsylvania

I just got my verizon bill few days ago and almost passed out when I open it was for 437.00! There were late changes and changes from this USBI I called verizon there told me I had to call Usbi to drop them. I was very mad I paided my phone bill on time every month but, I told verizon that I did not get my phone bill last month and why are there hitting me with these late charges?

So I called USBI and told me back in April that they talk someone in my house that sayed they can change phone company's. I asked my brother he said that Usbi was acting like verizon when they called and asked if we liked are phone company my brother said yes and then hang up the phone! Now four months later verizon's talking me that the total changes from Usbi are 236.80 so I called Usbi and stoped them from getting any more changes on my home phone. I called the PUC in Pa which helps you with phone,elect,etc and told them my story so in few weeks I be hearing from them about this big mess! Watch out for phone companys when they call your home phone!!!!!!

Tracey
Cressona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usbi/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania/Usbi-23680-rip-off-by-USBI-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-475271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usbi