Complaint Review: Usbi

• Updated: Thu, September 02, 2004

• Reported By:san rafael California
Usbi
, Minnesota U.S.A.

Usbi, Peak Communications ripoff; They are refusing to cancel my account through Peak Communications Minnesota

I have been trying for several months to get USBI to cancel me. Yet they keep showing up on my SBC bill.
Sbc is sending the charges back to them each month. But I can't get rid of them. Come to find out they are a national billing clearing house. The real culprit in my case is Peak Communications.

Unfortunately, I cannot get an address for them from USBI or anywhere else. All I know is they are in Orange, Ca.. But they aren't listed.

I have been assured for the fourth time by somebody named Adrian at USBI 888.478.8724 that I have been cancelled. Yet she won't send me an e-mail confirmation. I'm not holding my breath.

The only other option SBC could offer was to call the California Public Utilities Commission...which I am doing tomm.

Doug
san rafael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2004 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usbi/Minnesota/Usbi-Peak-Communications-ripoff-They-are-refusing-to-cancel-my-account-through-Peak-Comm-106761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usbi