Complaint Review: Use To Be Auto Management Group- Now VehicleManagementService - Mike Pham aka. Minh Chau Pham

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By:Buckeye Arizona
3972 Barranca Parkway, Ste. J #111 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Use To Be Auto Management Group - Now VehicleManagementService Words can not describe this con artist. He is by far a White Collar Criminal Mike Pham aka. Minh Chau Pham Irvine California

*General Comment: Gerald Wayne Redmond Jr. is Mike Pham (max)

*General Comment: I CAN HELP

*General Comment: Lets Bust Mike Pham

*Consumer Comment: He has ripped me off too.

Mike Pham aka. Minh Chau Pham, now going by Mike Van Dyke found me off craigslist and took two of my car worth over $200k, he had falsified insurance, forged signatures, power of attornies, ect., found out one of my cars was totalled and had no insurance on it. Now going into Repo with that car over $80k. Once I found out about that car, I placed a stolen vehicle report on my other car, put a stop in the DMV. The car was in Vegas and got towed. He sent someone out there and signed my signature to get the car out of the yard. Still almost a year later have no idea where the car is and whats going on. Have been working with the FBI and the DMV am having no luck and my credit is destroyed, and truly it's been a living nightmare. I know he is married and everything is under his wife's name up in Northern California. He also hides out at one of his parents houses in Orange County.

Nicole

Need more info on Mike Pham goes by Mike Vandyke
Buckeye, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Use-To-Be-Auto-Management-Group-Now-VehicleManagementService-Mike-Pham-aka-Minh-Chau-Pham/Irvine-California-92606/Use-To-Be-Auto-Management-Group-Now-VehicleManagementService-Words-can-not-describe-this-367292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Use To Be Auto Management Group- Now VehicleManagementService - Mike Pham aka. Minh Chau Pham

#1 General Comment

Gerald Wayne Redmond Jr. is Mike Pham (max)

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Gerald is in cahoots with Mike (MAX) they are running a fake shell company out of Vegas and Texas called Pure Motoring Group.

They stole my S600 Benz. on 9/19/2012 from Beverly Hills

I got cought in the same scam and lost a boat load of $$$$

Mike cell as on Dec 1st is 702-443-8197

Gerald number is 424-666-8677

There is one more guy Mr. Graham his is a 50 year old man that is in on the scam. him # is 702-280-8401

#2 General Comment

I CAN HELP

AUTHOR: Investigator Wolf - (United States of America)

Please contact me with any issues you have or had with Minh Chau "Mike" Pham.  towolf@chp.ca.gov

Investigator Todd Wolf

#3 General Comment

Lets Bust Mike Pham

AUTHOR: Mike Pham & Geoffrey Hull Buster - (USA)

All the Owners that were ripped off by Mike Pham or Geoffrey Hull.
You guys need to email each other and get a class action embezzlement case against him.
Here are the current agency investigating them.
Jerry Camp
Santa Clara County Regional Auto Theft Task Force 408-277-4051
Task Force For Regional Auto Theft Prevention -626-572-5610
Alameda County Regional Auto Theft Task Force (510) 346-7800
CECAT 818-832-0633 Voice

He has ripped me off too.

AUTHOR: Elizabeth - (U.S.A.)

I found him and his wife in Burlingame CA. I've already won a small claims suit against him and now filing him an execution order to come to court or he will be arrested. I had to get my car repossessed from Vegas as well. It cost us $4K to get it back, but at least it was found. He deals with shaddy people as well. Let me know if you want any other info on him. The DMV did nothing.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC