Complaint Review: Used Copiers 4 Less/ Adam Walton

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: C. — Mbeya
Used Copiers 4 Less/ Adam Walton
60 Absolute Ave, Internet Canada

Used Copiers 4 Less/ Adam Walton False promises to refund the money after the purchase failed. Keep on promising and giving excuses for about 2 months but no refund.. www.usedcopiers4less.com Internet

*Author of original report: USED COPIERS 4 LESS ARE FAKE DEALERS

I wanted to purchase a used copier from Used copiers for less. I deposited an initial payment of 3500USD for the machine to be prepared. Surprisingly after the deposit, there was a sudden communication cut off until I threaten to send a negative report to rip off. I thereafter request for the photos of the machine just to confirm if they are preparing the console I purchased, to my surprise again the photos showed a copier without finishers we agreed. I had to call the bank to cancel the transfer of the remaining 4500USD which fortunately it worked but with penalty.

We agreed that until he confirms the machine is ready to be shipped then I will transfer the remaining 4500USD. It did work to my satisfaction, from when we agreed that he will refund the 3500USD I sent earlier as an intial deposit. Since then (end of may) he has been promising to send me the money, which he hasn't and he keep on promising with giving excuses one after another. But since the last two weeks, I haven't heard anything from them, and all my emails are not answered. I am made to believe that the company Used Copiers For Less in not trustworth, and worn anyone who wants to do business with them.

Until now, my money have not been refunded and I don't know whether I will really get my money back because no one is responding to my emails anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Used-Copiers-4-Less-Adam-Walton/internet/Used-Copiers-4-Less-Adam-Walton-False-promises-to-refund-the-money-after-the-purchase-fa-1069923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Used Copiers 4 Less/ Adam Walton

USED COPIERS 4 LESS ARE FAKE DEALERS

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

Hello,

This is my follow up report after I wrote a rebutal report about Used Copiers 4 Less a company based in Canada. They promised me to refund my money after a deal failed, but it is more that 8 months now since that promise was made without any results.

Now, the contact person is not replying to my email for about 4 months, I even tried to used the "info" address posted in the website but still there is no reply. The phone number provided in the invoice and the website is not functional.

In early email exchange before they disappered (a man named Adam Waltom) stated that a company is working cautiosly to avoid going bankrupt, but I think he was making this up to pretend as if they were at a loss. Now there is every reason to believe that Used Copiers 4 Less are one of the fake dealers taking advantage of Web based business.