Complaint Review: Used Copiers for less

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: pelicoss — lagos
Used Copiers for less
60 Absolute Ave. Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Used Copiers for less Adam Walton G Fraudulent sales of Konica Minolta printer Mississauga Ontario canada

I got interested in the usedcopiers4less.com website because i needed to procure a used commercial digital printer. When i contacted them i started a discussion with Adam Walton G and we agreed on a particular equipment for $10000 (Ten thousand Canadian dollars) which he said was equivalent to $9,000 (Nine thousand US dollars).

He gave me the company bank details and i wire-transfered the funds. But immediately after that, he stopped replying my mails and the company phone keeps sending my calls to the voice mail. I finally got to talk to him once and he assured me that everything was ok. Thereafter, my mails never got responded to, neither could i reach him on phone again.

I got scared only after i read similar fraud claims against him and the company here. I will appreciate any legal or state police help i can get to have my funds back or get him to supply my machine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Used-Copiers-for-less/Mississauga-Ontario-L4Z-0A9/Used-Copiers-for-less-Adam-Walton-G-Fraudulent-sales-of-Konica-Minolta-printer-Mississaug-1121019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Used Copiers for less