Complaint Review: Used car inspections Atlanta Ga. Daniel Spivey

• Submitted: Wed, November 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Frank — Hampshire Illinois USA
Used car inspections Atlanta Ga. Daniel Spivey
263 Ridgehaven Unit #3 Ellijay Georgia 30536 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Used car inspections Atlanta Ga. Daniel Spivey Used car inspections Atlanta Ga. Lemon Busters, Car Doctor, ASE certified mobile car inspections. I am still waiting for my inspection results and pictures, Basicly I paid $250. for a phone conversation....... Atlanta, Georgia

*Author of original report: Full refund given 12/05/09

Update. Nov.18 2009   While surfing the net. I found Daniel Spivey, aka Lemon Busters, used car inspections ASE. certified The Car Doctor etc. now he has a new phone number 1 770 789 8377,  I have been trying to reach Daniel Spivey pretaining to my used car inspection, all of the old numbers are not in use by Daniel Spivey, but we reached Daniel Spivey at 1 770 789 8377, he did not recognize our voice, again he said what his duties/obligations included, after hearing that conversation, I asked for references, low and behold, Daniel Spivey [used car inspections]  told us that Michele Watson was a satisfied customer, the bells went and I asked Daniel Spivey if Michele Watson was not his wife, that we sent our check to in Ellijay Ga.  he hung up.

Now it been awhile since car arrived, and upon inspection it has many more problems, that Daniel Spivey neglected to mention, but we won't go into that.

So far we contacted ASE, and we were told they never heard of Daniel Spivey, nether the better business bureau, Internetcrime center [they are aware of Daniel now],cosumer fraud, The Governor's Office of Consumer affairs Atlanta Ga., Atlanta goverment/slash finance/ busness license [ph 404 330 6270] never heard of Daniel Spivey, Dekalb business license [ph 404 371 2461] they also have no recrd of Daniel Spivey, Sectary of State Ga. [ph 404 656 2881] ????

On the Car inspections ads, they mention License and insurance, I wonder if they are referring to drivers licence and car insurance, because nobody has record of him being a legal enitity.

In retro spect I feel as though I sent a blind man out, to be my eyes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Used-car-inspections-Atlanta-Ga-Daniel-Spivey/Atlanta-Georgia-/Used-car-inspections-Atlanta-Ga-Daniel-Spivey-Used-car-inspections-Atlanta-Ga-Lemon-Bus-525356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Used car inspections Atlanta Ga. Daniel Spivey

Full refund given 12/05/09

AUTHOR: Frank Beit - (USA)

A full refund was sent to us on 12/05/09, on the terms we post this. I hope this posting makes every one happy, [see rip off.com policy about removing this  post] I believe this ends this situation.

Thank you rip off report.com