Complaint Review: Usenet

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: James Smith — Florissant Missouri United States of America
Usenet
47895 Domagnano Nationwide United States of America

Usenet I tried to cancel my account with Usenet Via palma il Giovane, Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to apologize for any inconvenience

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to apologize for any inconvenience

I first got Usenet thinking it was a torrent site. When I found out that it couldn't perform the functions I wanted to, I IMMEDIATELY tried to terminate my services with Usenet.   Navigating the website quickly became frustrating, so admittedly I left the site, thinking that I had plenty of time to cancel my deal, only to find out 2 weeks later that I was being charged 99.96 Euros($140.37 American). I tried calling the help number, and was told by the answering machine that I could not terminate services over the phone.  So all I was really want is closure and my money back. Being a college student the importance of money becomes very clear, so I need to keep every cent I can, not lose them all at once.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usenet/nationwide/Usenet-I-tried-to-cancel-my-account-with-Usenet-Via-palma-il-Giovane-Nationwide-713043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usenet

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience

AUTHOR: Usenet.nl Team - (San Marino)

Dear James Smith,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had with Usenet.nl.

To make sure it is clear what our service is all about we would like to explain what Usenet.nl is and how it works. Usenet.nl is a usenet provider which comes with easy and safe software to enter the worldwide network of the usenet. It is fairly simple to gain access: all you have to do is signing up on our website and you can start. The first 14 days, the so called trial period, are completely for free and you can check out all about our program. After that period, if you do not cancel within 14 days, you enter the full membership depending on what package you chose (as mentioned during the sign-up process as well as in the TOS). You can cancel anytime by using the cancel button or by sending us a Support inquiry, which both can be found in the member area.

It is not our intention to give incorrect or untruthful information on our website or hide anything referring to the trial period or the contracts. If you had any problems with our service, if there is something you would like to mention or if you have any suggestions on how to improve the transparency on our website, please contact us at [email protected] We will gladly come back to you.

All the best,

Your Usenet.nl Team

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience

AUTHOR: Usenet.nl Team - (San Marino)

Dear James Smith,

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you had with Usenet.nl.

All the