midnight

Complaint Review: Usgrants - Grant People - National Pro Filing - Grant Resource Club

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 21, 2009

• Reported By:Elkhart Indiana
Usgrants - Grant People - National Pro Filing - Grant Resource Club
www.grantaccessclub.com/resource Internet U.S.A.

Usgrants - Grant People - National Pro Filing - Grant Resource Club, Complete Scam!! These people are liars and thieves!! Internet Internet

Here is the supervisors name that I talked to first: "George Leka".. He was no help at all. Actually he was more than rude with me. He kept telling me the same thing over and over. I did call within the 7 days to cancel and I have phone records to prove this. He told me the phone records didn't mean anything, that I could have just been on hold for 9 minutes and then hung up. He also said that they would have sent me a confirmation email (I never got one).

And that they sent me another confirmation email yesterday (I never got that either). So this "supervisor" hung up on me. I then called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. This was at 10:30 am. I was told by this person that no supervisor was coming in until after lunch. (I had just talked to one 10 minutes prior). So I told them I would stay on hold until the supervisor came in. I got hung on again. So I called back again, this time I asked immediately for a supervisor.

The lady I spoke with told me she was the floor supervisor (funny they just told me 10 minutes ago the supervisor wouldn't be there till after lunch). Needless to say the lady I talked to gave me the same info. about how the charges were non-refundable even though they were unauthorized. This supervisors name is "Bella Sorenson". I have to say I'am a little more optimistic after talking to her. I told her, how would she feel if someone did this to her and she had children at home to feed.

She did say she wouldn't like it either but she could not do anything as she worked for a 3rd party company and USAGRANTS was only a web based company w/ no phone #. I asked her right then, didn't she believe that a company that didn't even have a phone # was obviously a SCAM SITE. To this she had no answer. All of the people I had talked to kept giving me an email addy to contact this company. I have emailed them over and over now and still no response.

I told Bella this and I asked her "why couldn't she email them for me, since they won't respond". She said now that she would do this and ask them to credit my account. I told her that I would give them 48 hours and if I didn't hear anything then, I would call her back. So far this is the best I have gotten. Please don't give up when you call, just keep calling back. If everyone doesn't fight back, this company is just going to keep scamming people and taking money that doesn't belong to them. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU!! THIS IS YOUR MONEY THEY ARE STEALING!!

Well, today is 2 days later with no response from the 20 emails I sent them to the email address they provided. I called them back and asked specifically for "Bella Sorenson" and guess what???? No one by that name works there. Is there anyone out there who can get my money and the money of all of these other unsuspecting victims back?? I reported to BBB and I have a letter prepared to send the the FBI fraud unit. I don't know that this will do any good though.

Please help!! And to any others who happen to read this, cancel your credit/ debit card (report it lost or stolen) because they are going to keep racking up bogus charges to you for things you never asked for and the only way to stop it is cancel your cards.

Chris
Elkhart, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usgrants-Grant-People-National-Pro-Filing-Grant-Resource-Club/internet/Usgrants-Grant-People-National-Pro-Filing-Grant-Resource-Club-Complete-Scam-Thes-427004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usgrants - Grant People - National Pro Filing - Grant Resource Club