Complaint Review: Uship

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Robert Jones — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Uship
Austin, TX Internet United States of America

Uship Uship.com Shipping Broker Website, auto shipper, vehicle shipper, transport Internet

Uship advertises as a shipping company associated with EBAY.

I purchased a vehicle in Ohio on Ebay and selected Uship to handle the pickup and delivery of the truck. I did this on Sep 10, 2012.

Within minutes I was quoted a price and paid Uship for the service. A person named Todd Porter from Trusted First Auto Transport called me, took my credit card information and said that the truck would be delivered within 7 days.

Today is Sep 18, 2012 and I have not heard from either Uship or Trusted First Auto Transport. I called Trusted First Auto Transport and was informed that they too were just brokers and they could not find anyone to deliver my truck. There was no one to call me back.

So I tried to call Uship. They DO NOT list their telephone number on the website. I googled them and after some wasted time finally was able to find their number. Upon contacting them, I was told that Uship does not handle any shipping, they are just a website.

So, I wasted my money. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uship/internet/Uship-Ushipcom-Shipping-Broker-Website-auto-shipper-vehicle-shipper-transport-Interne-942976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uship