Complaint Review: Usight

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2004

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Usight
727 N 1550 E. Suite 300 Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Usight Sold me $30 / month Distribitor and Hosting fee Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: I was at a usight seminar. wish all of the people on this site get there money back

Should I cancel immediately? If so, Can they get more than $30 dollars a month from me even if Skip their training session and cancel within 3 businees days? They are asking for a voided signed check be brought to the training.

Gene
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usight/Orem-Utah-75061/Usight-Sold-me-30-month-Distribitor-and-Hosting-fee-Orem-Utah-79264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usight

AUTHOR: Anthony - (U.S.A.)

I did sign up and paid $99.00 for usight program on 4/28/04 and just today I got a call from a person named Micheal and he said that I would be one of the selected few to have someone to train me and be with me for 6 months to get my site up and running and I would make $2,000 to $10,000 in the first year, and all they wanted is a testamony about what they did for me and what I made with them. But now that I found this site and read alot of the complants I am going to discontinue, and I will put a stop to this, this is disapointing I thought this was going to be good. I was looking foward on getting a site up on the internet this truly sucks!! :(
I wish all of the people on this site get there money back and hoping I do too.
Thanks again for this site. :)