Complaint Review: Usight

• Submitted: Sat, March 17, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2007

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
Usight
727 N 1550E Suite 300 Orem UT Salt Lake, Orem, Utah, Nationwide U.S.A.

Usight Usight lied to me and took $1,995.00 Salt Lake UT Salt Lake

Hello, My name is Mila Quarles. I purchased Titanium package for $1995.00 in 2004.The reason I bought it is because it was promised to optimize my future website for any keyword and it will be in the first 10 on Google and Yahoo. They made promises they didn't keep .

I have 4 people who I know who were at that seminar and one man who actually signed up with them. This man was also not happy. When I spoke to him he also said that Usight didn't keep the word. And He said that they gave him his money back.

When I called to costumer service several times they said we never guarantied first 10 placement on Google. They said that I misunderstand the promises about Google. How about other people? Like I said earlier I have 4 people who were at the seminar and they heard same thing I heard. We even talk about it after the seminar.

I understood all the terms they were saying at the seminar because I had been studying that particular subject for over a year and I know I know that companies who do top ten placement charge around $5000 a year. So, I thought it was a good deal for $1995.00 The man who was telling about Usight company also showed his website and before he showed his website he typed a keyword on Google and his website was in first ten. He said that he is Usight's costumer and Usight did that for him.(first ten placement).And he said for Titanium package Usight will do it for you as well. Now, I don't think it was his website, he just made up all his story. I sent them letter (certified mail)to adress above but it came back to me.Does anyone know their real adress? Please post that here!

Mila
Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Usight/Salt-Lake-Orem-Utah-Nationwide-84097/Usight-Usight-lied-to-me-and-took-199500-Salt-Lake-UT-Salt-Lake-239442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Usight